Frequently Asked Questions
Some ¼” material is but most thicknesses are not.
Yes, we fabricate using fire-rated ACM as well.
White and Black
We fabricate using wood bits so treat our panels like you would wood panels. You can sand, cut and install using standard wood working techniques with one exception, don’t use wood glue, use PVC adhesive such as WeldOn 717.
Absolutely. We have in-house CAD designers or can use CAD models supplied by others.
- Prime the product thoroughly to achieve a smooth, consistent, paint-ready surface. The carved areas may require additional finish coats.
- Once priming is finished, paint the product with good quality, vinyl-safe 100% acrylic latex paint.
- To obtain adequate paint adhesion, be sure the surface of the PVC millwork product is clean, dry and free of dirt, loose or peeling paint, mildew, chalk, grease and any other surface contaminants before applying paint. Use a mild detergent and water for cleaning.
- Follow the paint manufacturer’s surface preparation and application recommendations.
- Use 320 grit sandpaper to reduce cell size on cut edges of boards.
- Test any cleaner on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Store PVC on a flat level surface as it has a tendency to conform to the surface on which it is stored.
- Handle PVC as you would a premium lumber to avoid damage.
- Keep PVC free of dirt and debris.
- Do not store or place on asphalt or in areas prone to excessive heat build-up.
Fuller Architectural Panels does not provide installation. You, your contractor or trim installer are responsible for securely mounting your decorative panel(s).